Last Updated on Wednesday, 09 January 2013 15:27
1. Open Play Store
2. Search for "OverDrive Media Console"
3. Install app
4. Open OverDrive app
5. Press your tablet's "menu" button
6. Tap “Get Books"
- If this is your first time, you will need to add a library by tapping “Add a Library” at the bottom of the screen and search by Pioneer Library System or your City or Zip Code
7. Tap name of your hometown library
8. Tap area that says "eBooks and Audiobooks” below name of library
9. Find eBook or Audiobook that you want to download
10. Tap “Add to my Downloads”
11. Tap either “Proceed to Check Out” or “Continue Browsing”
12. Enter your Pioneer Library card number and PIN when prompted
- If you do not have one, please apply for a library card at any hometown library or click here to apply online.
13. Tap "Download" button to download book to device
14. To view book, sign-in with your Adobe ID when prompted
- If you do not have an Adobe ID or forgot your log in, click here.
15. After book has downloaded click the title to begin reading
|< Prev||Next >|