Last Updated on Monday, 27 January 2014 16:21
We want to make sure you receive all your email notifications from Pioneer Library System. These notifications include information about holds that are ready for pickup/checkout, books that are due soon, books that are overdue, and fines.
1. Please add these email addresses to the "safe sender" list in your email program:
2. Please make sure that your library account has the correct email address.
- Contact your hometown library and have them check your email address
- Update your information online
- Go to the Classic Catalog
- Login in the top left corner with your 14 digit library card number and 4 digit PIN
- Click on "My Account" in the gray bar
- Click on "Change My Address" and type in your correct email address and click the "Send" button