Last Updated on Wednesday, 09 January 2013 15:21
The OverDrive library collection is available on your iPad. Follow the step-by-step directions to get started.
1. Open the App Store
2. Search for “OverDrive Media Console”
3. Download the free app. You will need your Apple ID password to do this.
4. Open the OverDrive app.
5. Tap “Get Books +” at the top right hand corner of the screen
- If this is your first time, you will need to add a library by tapping “Add a Library” at the bottom of the screen and search for library by Pioneer Library System or your City or Zip Code
6. Tap name of your hometown library
7. Tap the star next to the link to save the library’s website to your “Get Books” list.
8. Tap the library website link.
9. Find the eBook or Audiobook that you want to download by tapping “Browse” or “Search” near the top left of the screen.
10. When you find a book you would like to read or listen to, tap “Add to My Downloads”
11. Tap either “Proceed to Checkout” or “Continue Browsing”
12. Enter your Pioneer Library Card number and PIN when prompted
- If you do not have one, please apply for a library card at any hometown library.
13. Choose your lending period of 7, 14, or 21 days.
14. Tap “Confirm checkout”
15. Tap “Download”
16. If this is your first time, you will be promtped to sign-in with your Adobe ID by tapping “Settings”
- If you do not have an Adobe ID or forgot your log in, tap “Get ID”
17. To view your book, tap “Bookshelf” in the top left corner
18. Tap the book title and enjoy reading!
19. If you would like to return your book early, tap the circle with a plus sign next to the book title.
20. Tap the red “Return/Delete” prompt
21. Tap either “Return then Delete” to remove the book from your device and return it to the library or tap “Delete only” to simply remove the book from your device.
|< Prev||Next >|