Last Updated on Friday, 07 February 2014 16:57
Pioneer Library System has added the Zinio for Libraries service! Zinio provides access to digital versions of popular magazines that you can read online or download to your computer or mobile device. The digital magazines are full-color duplicates of the print magazines. It is simple and easy to use the service.
You will need:
- A Pioneer Library System library card
- Internet access
- A free Zinio for Libraries account to checkout magazines from the library
- A free Zinio.com account to read and manage the magazines (TIP: Use the same email and password for both accounts)
How to Use the Service:
- Visit Pioneer Library System's Zinio for Libraries website www.justsoyouknow.us/zinio and select a magazine
- Click "Check Out" (will be prompted to login/create an account)
- Click "Start Reading" (will be prompted to login/create an account)
- Enjoy the full-color magazine!
For more in-depth instructions, view the full instructions here.